Inspirations for HBT
- What is HBT?
- The philosophy behind HBT
- HBT vs. typical testing
- Scientific approach to testing
- Six staged evaluation in HBT
- HBT architecture
- HBT value proposition
- HBT Terms & Definitions
- What is a ‘Core Concept’ in HBT?
- What is a Cleanliness Criterion?
- What is a PDT?
- What is a ‘Quality Level’?
- What is a ‘Test Type’?
- Quality Levels – in HBT
- Levels, PDTs and Test types
- What is ‘Countability’?
- What is ‘Fault Traceability’?
Robust test design
- What are test scenarios & cases ?
- Test design approach in HBT
- Identifying behavioural conditions
- Modelling the behaviour?
- How to write test cases
- How to write scenarios
- Properties of good test cases
- How can I assess sufficiency?
- How to review test cases
- Test case architecture in HBT
- Test case potency
- Designing functional test cases
- How to figure out usage patterns?
- Designing load/performance test cases
- Designing scalability test cases
Analysis & improvement
HBT in Agile